Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back in Baku....again

Friends...my story continues following a terrific fews week home....it was great to be back in the US and at home for a few weeks. I'm not going to go on about the God Bless America stuff, you should know by now my feelings. News from the home front..Sierra and her friend Kelsey won both their high school and regional US History Day competition. They will compete at the PA state level next month...their topic "How Title XI changed America".....we're all very proud of them! Dakota is now playing soccer for the seventh straight year...we can only hope his team does better..but even in losing he enjoys it! Tamara was the keynote speaker for several Take Back the Night rallies...at Penn State and also at Dickinson College. She also produced and starred in the annual Vagina Monologues production at Penn State Law School. Me, I painted the rear porch, planted pansies, chased the Carpentar bees, and took the dogs walking along the stream everyday. Oh, yeah, I ate at salad bars every occassion I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment