Sunday, November 22, 2009

Moscow, more photos more thoughts




Alright if I don't write a book about my experiences in Moscow and in fact, during these days in this part of the world...I might be forced to visit Red Square again and see Lenin...you know he's on displayed in all his dead glory still..but you can only see him 3 days a week and 3 hours a day...guess they have to keep in iced to continue to preserve him.




Compared to Azerbaijan, Moscow was civil. No spitting on the street, no erratic driving, no pushing (well there was some serious pushing to get onto the train to the airport in Moscow)...nonetheless, very different from Baku. I'm in Tiblisi, Georgia for four days...this city feels much more European than Asian, Islamic or Turkish...I'll post photos from Georgia in a few days but I want to share more of Moscow first...

No comments:

Post a Comment