Saturday, December 5, 2009

Still great pictures from Istanbul


Okay several mores pictures from Istanbul..beautiful stained glass windows inside a mosque and an LED board in front of another mosque announcing the daily teachings...I thought that was rather interesting
Also if you've been following my adventures you know of my post office goings on...but my brother in Arizona just received this week a letter I mailed to him from here back in September...slowly but I guess it works. Anyhow, the post office lady, Mehriban, my friend, called me on my cell phone this morning. Though we don't speak the same language, I gathered that there was a letter for me...she calls when something arrives for me since actual door delivery doesn't really operate here. I went there this afternoon and it was not one letter for me but months worth of mail for the Academy....oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment