Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tailored Made Suit in Baku

Okay...when I find something to shout about being here I promised myself I would. First, you all know how much I love my barber...Navai...

Now I have a new love...a tailor named Ghrmud (I think that's how it is spelled)..not pictures of him yet..he's very modest. A co-worker a German South-African (he's a good guy) Attila, who is married to an Azeri woman, and has a black South African daughter (I think from a previous marriage)...turned me and Ton (the Dutch co-worker) to a tailor that makes suits. So now I have this fab hand made Turkish wool suit. Picked it up last night...looks stunning..and the price...absolutely shocking...I might have my entire wardrobe remade...

I wish I could get everyone's measurements and have suits made...I'll try to post pictures after I get my second suit made in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment