Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back to Baku

Ah, that refrain sounds way to familiar now...but will I be saying on Monday, OMG, I can't believe I'm back in Baku. But I will be dear friends, flying back the weekend of January 9-10th...one, heck of a flight. Philadelphia to Chicago t0 Frankfurt to Baku....in all should take quite some time. But I have lots to occupy my hours....my wonderful memories of being in the US during Christmas, New Year and my birthday.

Once again, I'm returning to the South Caucausas with renewed vigor and determination to be back home again in 10 weeks and ultimately, home for good later this year. Some interesting professional and educational opportunities may just open up for me....will keep you posted and of course, we post regularly from my humble Baku apartment starting on Monday, the 11th.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment