Saturday, January 30, 2010

Okay, I was weak today...McDonald's in Baku

Who says it's only the clean restrooms that makes McDonald's a destination point. Heck, I decided to go for a burger, fries and a chocolate shake. Yes, those three items cost me about $12 USD..but I decided I needed a taste of my national food.

The McDonald's is hugely popular here. Routinely packed with families with tons of kids. I don't know how they can afford it. And, believe me, the scary thing...and of course, the best thing...the food right down to the Big Mac sauce.

Azerbaijan have no concept of lining up...it is a mad free for all. I have learned to push and shove with the best of them. I put my hoodie on, the ear buds, (yes, looking as thuggy as I can--sorry for the stereotypying)...but it gets me by fries....

No comments:

Post a Comment