Thursday, July 23, 2009

Screens and Payola to Post Office

Now that I've stopped screaming about the screens...the Screen Guy's phone number has been disconnected...bummer number two.

And, now bummer number three...even with the pay off to the post office lady..the 4lb box of DVDs and other treasures that Tammy send has not arrived. According to the US Post Office tracking number, the box arrived in Baku sometime this week. If nothning else works in the US, what do we say..."neither rain nor shine....etc"...so some times it is really difficult for me to wrap my brain around the fact THAT THERE IS NO REAL POSTAL SYSTEM HERE.

But people really don't send mail, receive mail or expect mail...that's just how it is.

I have not taken pictures in a while but on Sunday I hope to go to a street fair in the Olde City...maybe, I'll trip over my box on the walk there....

No comments:

Post a Comment