Monday, September 21, 2009

Rather than be bummed

I've talked about the feral feline situation here many times before and my prediction about the birthing cycle is starting again. However, I've decided that rather than become bummed and sad about the conditions the cats and kittens live in. I starting to take pictures of them for a calendar that I plan to produce and all sale proceeds will go to a vet clinic here in Baku that does it best to help them.

Can you believe it I've actually found a vet here. I thought about volunteering to help but I really think that would break my heart and anyway, I shouldn't fall in love with a critter that I would have to leave behind when I return stateside.

You may recall one of my early photo of my neighborhood cats...I still see him wandering the block...

No comments:

Post a Comment