Saturday, October 10, 2009

How Desperate for Sports Can One Be?

You know I paid extra to have premium cable channels....I mean like greased the wheels to the installer let alone extra for the premium package. But as my friend Terry says.."you want to be right or you want to be happy"

Well, after sitting through an hour of the Stihl TimberSports Collegiate Challenge..I'm questioning my wisdom. What is the STCC (I can't deal with suffering anymore by writing it out). If you're not familiar with Stihl..they are the world's largest producer of chain saws. TimberSports are those things like chopping wood like 19 inch logs, running over logs in water, tree climbing with two axes, are you getting my drift?

This is a big deal at the collegiate level ....who knew and who got to watch!

Clearly, my 50 DVD collection is not enough.

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you need to join Netflix to take advantage of the "Watch it Now" function.

    ReplyDelete